CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), #259 on Fortune 500 and an S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2016 revenue of $13B). The Company has approximately 75,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through approximately 400 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
- Responds to client inquires and concerns. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Creates work orders and assigns work orders to multiple technicians, subcontractors and vendors. Communicates work orders to technicians and assists management in resolving problems.
- Provides reports on open and closed work orders and checks status with the appropriate technician or vendor.
- Maintains files on work orders, proposals, and department files.
- Creates vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
- Trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Processes invoices and ensures proper cost center coding.
- Assists with the inspections on the facilities.
- Current undergraduate in Facilities Management / Engineering / Business degree course
- Excellent MS office skills essential.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Creative thinker who is able to develop new ideas and solutions to client problem
- Existing work authorization to work in Singapore
- Please indicate your period of availability in your resume