We have a number of opportunities based in Perth for successful applicants to support the CBRE business on a key account. These opportunities include office support roles (reception) and facilities management. If you have experience in facilities management and are looking for a new opportunity or know of someone who may, we would encourage suitable applications.
Responsibilities of a facilities manager:
- Manage the delivery of the service outcomes ensuring CBRE meet the contractual KPIs
- Manage expenditure and costs to meet agreed budget targets
- Facilitate planning for prescribed maintenance and service
- Monitor and measure contractors, suppliers, site and client requirements to promote continuous improvement and WHS
- Prepare work orders, purchase requests
- Ensure full compliance of CBRE systems
- Ensure high level of service to client on all matters.
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.