The incumbent will be part of the Sales Management team. This team plays a pivotal role in aligning all the business verticals on a unified data and decision-making platform. As a member of this team servicing the Southeast Asia business, the position holder would be involved in assisting Sales Management lead, while interacting with business leaders and members of all business verticals to enable knowledge-based processes designed to drive business goals.
(A) Business Development
- Identify and qualify greenspace / new client leads and track progresses on engagements with high-growth companies
- Maintain a rigor tracking of leads & reporting of analytics and ROI to empower teams to achieve targets
- Support the explore new channels for greenspace targets through digital and traditional forums
(B) Knowledge Management
- Work in partnership with Knowledge Management working group on driving and maintaining the databases and shared libraries to deliver consistent value propositions and to affect the firm’s speed-to-market in addressing client needs.
- Take overall responsibility in editing and disseminating monthly internal business development newsletter
(C) Business Intelligence
- Facilitate tracking of market activities & transactions, working with point of contacts in other teams to produce market share reports
- Ad-hoc / special projects such as preparing client briefs & profiling as necessary
(D) Reporting & Tracking of ROI
- Ownership of all tracking and reporting mechanisms such as dashboards, reports and presentations to effectively chart progress and monitor the firm’s return on investment across all initiatives and spends
- Actively contribute towards the wider team efforts in project delivery including mapping and property marketing, events and pursuit initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 – 3 years’ experience in analytics or similar role ideally in professional services or real estate preferred.
- Experience in mapping tools/ GIS a huge plus.
- Comfortable in dealing with large data sets and have an eye of detail for data entry/ management.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, visualization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to articulate complex data and concepts both verbally and written in English.
- Experience with Salesforce/SharePoint/Tableau/Visualizations or other CRM and business intelligence tools.
- Ability to think outside traditional approaches and evaluate implications on business.
- Very good attention to detail and ability to continuously follow-up.