Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 18-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Maintain electronic diaries, co-ordinate meeting appointments and venues and conference calls, including booking and organisation of all necessary requirements (e.g. catering, travel arrangements) and develop an effective process for managing and responding to e-mail, and general mail etc.
- Provide effective and pro-active planning, co-ordination and organisation of functions and meetings to facilitate attendance at Board meetings, conferences, client meetings and the like, including managing travel and flight itineraries, liaising with Managing Directors, Office Managers, and Business Line Leaders as appropriate.
- Provide high quality secretarial support, including the drafting of documentation and correspondence as instructed including preparation of reports and submissions.
- Exercise discretion and refer urgent matters to the appropriate person.
- Attendance and minute taking when required at meetings including providing follow-up and implementation of meeting outcomes and projects.
- Develop and maintain appropriate systems for co-ordination of projects, activities, tasks and actions arising from meetings and follow up when appropriate.
- Reconciliation of expense claim forms and paperwork.
- Organising and maintaining all files, documents and other materials, including archiving all files as necessary.
- General administrative assistance where required including monitoring of all incoming telephone calls, email, facsimiles, filing, photocopying, opening, sorting and distribution of mail and other assistance as required.
- Provide support to teams based at clients’ site and act as liaison person connecting them with updates in the organization.
- Develop and establish appropriate administrative procedures and controls to enhance the accuracy, timeliness and presentation of work in their managerial and management reporting function.
- Ensure that reports and general correspondence are prepared within the company guidelines and to an appropriate standard.
- Relevant secretarial qualifications and comprehensive experience at an executive support level.
- Previous experience working in either property, financial or professional services organisation would be an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Outlook with Intermediate knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Typing speed – minimum of 60 wpm with a high degree of accuracy.
- Advanced level of spelling and grammar.
- An ability to work with and build effective working relationships with a variety of personalities across all levels of the organisation and with clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with a high level of oral and written communication skills (proven ability to draft correspondence, minutes of meetings, reports etc).
- Superior planning and organisational skills with strong attention to detail along with the ability to determine priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Maintain an attitude that is proactive, energetic, positive, open, honest, friendly and professional.
- An ability to exercise judgment, high level of confidentiality and diplomacy at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure both autonomously and as a team player.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative, problem solving and decision making (within set guidelines).
- Possess highly developed time management and organizational skills with the ability to give attention to detail, prioritise tasks, work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines, while dealing with conflicting and varied demands in a mature and professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible to work requirements/commitments when necessary.
- Possess a highly developed service ethic – with the ability to communicate professionally and deal with people at all levels, including internal and external clients.