Brand new role
Support to a Managing Director
Sydney CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide full one on one support to the Managing Director NSW and from time to time offer additional assistance to the broader executive team
- Diary, travel and communication management, meeting organisation and minute taking
- Extensive internal and external client/stakeholder engagement and interaction
- Process expenses, invoices and ad hoc financial administration
- Collaborate and assist with office and programme management
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver;
- Experience in a similar role, supporting an executive within the corporate sphere
- Maturity, confidentiality and diplomacy
- Relationship focused, with highly developed, polished communication skills
- Committed, enthusiastic team player, with a willingness to work with a number of diverse individuals
- Advanced MS office knowledge. Attention to detail and a strong organisational ability
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.