Events and Experience Manager
New Zealand , New Zealand
Date published: 17-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
This is a brand new role and expansion of client service
Exposure to learning opportunities including LinkedIn Learning and Harvard Manage Mentor program
Access to client discounts
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- You will enhance the employee experience by creating a great workplace environment
- Deliver on a range of workplace services that create a compelling, personalised and memorable experience across all touch points.
- Maintain strong communications with Property team and client onsite team and seek improvement opportunities, innovations and best practice
- Support the team with soft service facilities tasks
- Ensure the workplace is immaculately presented and undertake inspections which meet OHS requirements
- Create events including activating spaces
- Analyse available metrics to identify trends, gaps or opportunities
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in a similar workplace role or where your focus was on the customer experience
- Organisational psychological background would be highly regarded
- Change and communication management experience
- Exceptional client service focus
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Event management experience
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.We look forward to hearing from you.