Ethics & Compliance Manager
Gurgaon , India
Date published: 21-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
We take great pride in our reputation for upholding the highest standards in the way we do business. Our commitment to our business standards is a major reason why we’re the largest commercial real estate company in the world.
Due to continued business expansion, we invite applicants to join our Regional Ethics & Compliance team for APAC based in Gurgaon. The successful candidate will manage ethics and compliance investigations, anti-corruption monitoring, fraud audits and third-party screening.
- Leads or assists country compliance officers with ethics and compliance investigations, monitoring and auditing.
- Supports the Anti-Corruption Program Office by performing Anti-Corruption reviews using a Data Analytics tool.
- Analyses risk in various compliance areas utilizing standard tools. Supports the Country Compliance Officers with third-party screening using World-Check.
- Provides technical support with the implementation and sustainment of ServiceNow GRC capabilities including risk, compliance, policy, audit, issues and action management.
- Drives and manages implementation of related projects and supports other compliance matters on an ad-hoc basis
- 7 years’ relevant experience (investigations, monitoring, auditing) including a minimum of 4 years within a professional services firm.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant and experience with ServiceNow GRC capabilities preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of service organization controls compliance, financial terms and principles. Ability to collect, analyze and summarize complex accounting data.
- Understand the policy and procedure infrastructure within a business and can identify gaps in compliance policy and procedures.
- Awareness of primary legal and regulatory framework that applies to risk assessment processes.