At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
We take great pride in our reputation for upholding the highest standards in the way we do business. Our commitment to our business standards is a major reason why we’re the largest commercial real estate company in the world.
Due to continued business expansion, we invite applicants to join our APAC Ethics & Compliance team based in Gurgaon. The successful candidate will manage elements of the corporate compliance program.
- Manage the completion and reporting of training initiatives, including the processing of hard copy training material, knowledge checks and manual marking in the Learning Management System.
- Manage the creation of compliance training modules.
- Manage the Risk Control Matrix project for integration into standard tools (i.e Share-Point or Team-Mate). Create and maintain related compliance policy and procedures.
- Analyze risk in various compliance areas utilizing standard tools including third-party screening using World-Check.
- Conduct compliance monitoring and auditing including Anti-Corruption reviews.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 5 years’ relevant experience, including a minimum of 3 years within a professional services firm.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to collect, analyze and summarize complex accounting data.
- Intermediate knowledge of Service Organization Controls compliance.
- Understand the policy and procedure infrastructure within a business and can identify gaps in compliance policy and procedures.
- Awareness of primary legal and regulatory framework that applies to risk assessment processes.