Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Date published: 29-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Interface directly with the Client to understand and interpret the Client’s needs, the demands and changes within their broader business environment, and investigate and advocate how CBRE can best support the Client. Provides analysis and support for lease administration and financial reporting. Manages, monitors, and reports monthly on the progress of lease terminations, rent commencements, rent increases, lease renewals, and lease options. Reviews and abstracts leases.
- Supports in creating / maintaining the lease database and prepares / analyses critical dates reports
- Assists in defining the real estate requirements (e.g., reviews growth projections, evaluates overall business strategy, manages critical dates).
- Manages and supports Corporate Real Estate system involving tracking lease information, property values, capital expenditures, rental rates, and real estate assignments.
- Actively mines client portfolios to identify opportunities to reduce operating costs and optimize space
- Assists with or manages local transaction implementation (process standardization).
- Prepares scope of works, letters of engagement, work authorisations in collaboration with the client to initiate projects
- Draft analyses and relevant documents, including but not limited to: project initiation, market comparable reports, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), proposal comparison packages, letters of intent, and broker's opinions of value
- Maintains and regularly updates transaction / negotiation tracker with all relevant deal information as well as process flows
- Liaises with in-market office services team to ensure that the transaction strategy and process is followed
- Facilitates closeout process including hand off to lease administration team.
- Provides transactional financial analysis support to the Transaction Management team, including P&L and cash flow analysis.
- Participates in various real estate transactions including lease negotiation and administration.
- Administers quality assurance program, including customer satisfaction surveys, key performance indicators, case studies and transaction scorecards.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent to a four-year college degree
- 2 to 4 years related real estate experience or any similar combination of education
- Reasonable level of analytical Skills: qualitative and quantitative
- Proactive self-starter
- Good attention to detail
- Driving Customer Service Levels
- Proactively managing customer relationships
- Demonstrates excellent understanding of customer needs
- Sensitive to cross-cultural exposures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.