ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports in creating / maintaining the lease database and prepares / analyses critical dates reports
- Assists in defining the real estate requirements (e.g., reviews growth projections, evaluates overall business strategy, manages critical dates).
- Manages and supports Corporate Real Estate system involving tracking lease information, property values, capital expenditures, rental rates, and real estate assignments.
- Actively mines client portfolios to identify opportunities to reduce operating costs and optimize space. Assists with or manages local transaction implementation (process standardization)
- Prepares scope of works, letters of engagement, work authorisations in collaboration with the client to initiate projects
- Draft analyses and relevant documents, including but not limited to: project initiation, market comparable reports, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), proposal comparison packages, letters of intent, and broker's opinions of value
- Maintains and regularly updates transaction / negotiation tracker with all relevant deal information as well as process flows. Liaises with in-market office services team to ensure that the transaction strategy and process is followed
- Facilitates closeout process including hand off to lease administration team. Provides transactional financial analysis support to the Transaction Management team, including P&L and cash flow analysis.
- Participates in various real estate transactions including lease negotiation and administration.
- Administers quality assurance program, including customer satisfaction surveys, key performance indicators, case studies and transaction scorecards.
- Reasonable level of analytical skills, proactive self-starter
- Detail oriented to Customer needs and cross-cultural exposures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent to a four-year college degree; 2-4 years related real estate experience or any similar education and exposure