Estate Management Assistant (Manager/ Assistant Manager)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 24-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Estate Management Assistant will directly support the Estate Manager of the CBRE - Client Estate Management team, in the management and administration within country. In addition, they will be the primary “go to” point for the Shared Services Hub/ Finance and Lease Administration team to support the data management, lease payment and audit processes on the account.
include the following:
- Be accountable for all estate management activities within designated portfolio and manage all Real Estate Asset Portfolio in line with standards & procedures.
- Update bank systems and support in reporting
- Abstract in-country leases and complete the Abstract form for transactions delivered by EM team
- Support EM team in the following areas:
- In-country portfolio administration
- Tracking activity/local issues
- Contact logging (if received locally)
- Provision of information to support the audit process, budget and forecast exercise
- Administrate local operational requirements/policy
- Follow up on landlords/ tenants’ queries
- To and from tenants and landlords
- Work with CRES Finance in conjunction with monthly AP/AR processes
- Rents settlements
- Rents indexation
- Timely Monthly/quarterly payments/ receivables runs
- Organise manual billings per Client
- Follow-up failed Direct Debits with manual billing
- Follow-up with resolution of all Issues
- Support the in-country EM team to manage and administrate the portfolio
- General administrative duties
- Deliver EM transactions (lease renewal, expiry) without rent challenge or negotiation and no marketing required. ATM transactions.
- Support in financial modeling
- Other duties may be assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- +2-3 years in Real Estate/ Property Management field
- Fluent in Business English and a local language (preferred)
- Must be able to deal with individuals at all levels
- General business finance skills