Key client account – Winten Property Group
Work as a part of a highly experienced Property and Facilities Management team
Premium Grade asset, North Sydney Location
CBRE has been appointed by Winten Property Group to provide Property and Facilities Management services over a premium grade asset under construction at 1 Denison Street, North Sydney.
This role is accountable for the efficient, cost effective operation, maintenance and development of all services within a centrally located Premium Grade Asset, to ensure all building systems, services and equipment are operationally optimised to maintain compliance with manufacturer specifications, energy efficiency ratings and the certified Building NABERS Ratings.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Observe and co-ordinate where required the commissioning of plant and equipment of the Building to gain extensive knowledge of its services prior to Practical Completion so as to effectively manage the Building’s operations post Practical Completion;
- In advance of Practical Completion of the Building, prepare and plan for a seamless transition for Practical Completion and beyond as well as tenant fitout and occupancy.
- Monitor and report on the operational expenditure of the Asset
- Work with the Manager of Sustainability to ensure operation performance meets targets;
- Work with Building Owner where required on continuous development of fitout guidelines for the commercial property, including the arrangement of dilapidation surveys required;
- Ensure the building has a sound plan for asset and lifecycle management;
- Manage, mentor and develop a team of facility managers to be successful;
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Minimum of 10 years engineering and operations in commercial property experience
- Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering
- Previous experience with an A Grade or premium grade asset and experience in commissioning of newly built office assets
- Sound knowledge & experience of building services systems, maintenance management, contractual procedures, health & safety compliance and financial control;
- Management experience with ability to communicate and report in clear succinct manner
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.