Engineering Manager - APAC, (Central - CBD)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 3-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Establish and manage the delivery of maintenance programs across portfolio in AP
- Set up Standard Operating Procedures for the management of the critical environment and ensure compliance of all sites.
- Provide technical advice and guidance for CBRE’s service delivery teams across AP.
- Leverage best practices from across the region and from other regions
Duties & Responsibilities:
Critical Environment Management (CEM)
- Ensure Planned Preventive Maintenance is undertaken in accordance with the schedule
- Vetting of all technical service contracts
- Review the maintenance/service practices of M&E Contractors to deliver quality work practices in line with the manufacturer recommendations.
- Ensure the implementation and management of Risk and Safety work practices to reduce any interruption to operations
- Manage a program of inspections for all properties on energy conservation, maintenance practices, utility management and risk management procedures.
- Implement and oversee the pre-emptive maintenance program to reduce the risk of sudden failures of critical equipment
- Provide training to on-site teams on CEM procedures and implementation.
- Support service delivery teams on critical equipment maintenance and upkeep.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure that the procedures are being followed and updated as required.
- Implement and manage an audit programme to ensure the exposure to risk is minimised
- Liaise with respective country CRES Heads and Regional Account Manager in addressing any local/regional issue relating to CEM
Health and Safety
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations on fire, health and safety standards
- Ensure all safety procedures, including Crisis Management/ Business Continuity and Emergency Procedures are maintained at all times.
- Ensure that service delivery teams and on-site contractors undergo a Health and Safety Induction prior to deployment
- Maintain CEM Database for AP
- Develop and implement innovative programs and processes that reduce utility costs, increase productivity and savings
- Initiate strategies to achieve measurable improvements in energy consumption
- Prepare / provide input to the regional monthly report submitted to DB
Key Performance Indicators
- Key Performance Indicators
- Implementation of Best Practices
- Agreed cost savings initiatives
- Client Satisfaction Survey