Engineer - GWS
Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong
Date published: 4-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Ensuring that facility-related systems and equipment are maintained and operated at optimum level.
- To prepare weekly engineering operation status report for Hong Kong operations.
- To handle the air-conditioning complaint, and to change / adjust the air-conditioning system settings.
- To record down and fill in the UPS power and IT room temperature weekly log sheet.
- To perform regular check on facilities to ensure normal operation, and to report any abnormalities.
- To execute the maintenance program in accordance with the maintenance plan.
- To operate and monitor the BMS system.
- To respond to the emergency call round the clock upon system breakdown or receiving alarm.
- To prepare incident report, and to escalate the incident to management.
- To issue work permit, and to assess the appropriateness of method statement and risk assessment report submitted by contractor.
- To obtain quotation from contractors, and to analyze the quotations and give recommendation.
- To prepare Expense Requisition (ER), issue P.O., and approve payment.
- To escort contractors to carry out maintenance / repair / installation work on facilities.
- To update drawings from time to time if discrepancy / alternation in the actual installation is found.
- To perform any others ad hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- To perform the job of handy-man such as fluorescent tube replacement when required.
- To provide support to facility team on technical related matters.
- Carry out preventive maintenance of all M&E equipment (Generator Set, UPS, Datacentre, Fire Protection System), furniture and air-conditioning system (AHU & Crac Unit).
- Prepare monthly service reports on all M&E equipment.
- Coordinate with end users and rectify all M&E complaints.
- Administer and monitor services provided by outside contractors.
- Executive technical instructions from M&E office.
- Completion of all preventive maintenance reports or checklist to facilities engineer on schedule.
- Compliance to all environmental, health and safety program conducted by company and clients.
- Solving all minor repair and complete within scheduled time.
- F.5 or above
- 5 years+ relevant experience in building services
- Registered Electrical worker of Grade B
- High problem solving skills
- Good team player and have proactive approach to work issues.
- Dedication to provide excellent customer services.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.