Pasig , Philippines
Date published: 14-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to manage and support the implementation of energy and sustainability initiatives within an account.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Ensures that global energy and sustainability standards are applied throughout the managed properties.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing cost saving strategies and budgeting for utilities within an account.
- Coordinates energy procurement and implementation of new technologies with the global energy and sustainability platform.
- Develops, updates, communicates and implements energy efficiency standards, water efficiency standards and best in class waste and recycling processes.
- Manages resource initiatives for all sites/regions/portfolio, as assigned.
- Develops and presents monthly energy and sustainability status and variance reports. Monitors and reports on energy use, water use, waste diversion rates and spending trends.
- Engages team and the global energy and sustainability platform to identify and develop projects. Responsible for formalizing the scope, obtaining quotes, performing project savings analysis and obtaining project approval.
- Collaborates with the global platform on the implementation and management of energy and sustainability projects in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Assists leadership team with site surveys and energy plans at other accounts as appropriate.
- Support activities related to the formal review and unscheduled audit of numerous Strategic Alliance Partners, and external outside service providers to ensure conformance with documented CBRE or Customer policy, procedures and guidelines.
- Communicate past, present and future energy plans and performance through formal presentations to account team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Qualification :
- Bachelor's degree of EE or ME strongly preferred. Minimum of five years of related experience and/or training. Minimum of four years of managerial experience preferred.
- CEM and LEED accreditation preferred. Training and accreditation part of development and performance management requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Carbon footprint reporting experience or training preferred.
- Training and accreditation part of development and performance management requirements.