BRAND NEW TECHNICAL SERVICES TEAM
CBRE IS CURRENTLY EXPANDING ITS CLIENT BASE - GLOBAL WORKPLACE SOLUTIONS
FLEXIBLE DAYS DUE TO WORK REQUIREMENTS
Technical services team pride themselves on the collaboration and high engagement levels. They encourage career development opportunities and focus on providing high quality service to clients.
Can we inspire you to join us
- Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventative maintenance.
- Reviews assigned work orders, estimates time and materials required.
- Assists with and inspects installations and modifications of building equipment.
- Backfill other staff and partner with various accounts as required.
- Respond quickly to emergency situations and manage resources as required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver
- Repairs and Maintenance of HVAC systems, including heating and air conditioning systems, ventilation, refrigeration or other climate-control systems
- Have a current and valid Australian Refrigeration council (B69ARC) License (RAC01)
- Relevant and valid OH&S cards
- Strong understanding of AS 1668, AS/NZS 3666 and AS 3000
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution. As a member of the CBRE team you will have access to all company benefits and programs.
We look forward to hearing from you.