CBRE is expanding and have opportunities within their new Technical Services team
Sydney CBD location
Flexible and varied role
Can we inspire you to join us
- Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventative maintenance.
- Reviews assigned work orders, estimates time and materials required.
- Assists with and inspects installations and modifications of building equipment.
- Backfill other staff and partner with various accounts as required.
- Respond quickly to emergency situations and manage resources as required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver
- Data Centre and critical environment experience would be advantageous
- Have a current and valid Electrical contractors license
- Relevant and valid OH&S cards
- Strong understanding of AS 3001
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.