Electrical Building Engineer- Loakan Road, Baguio City
PH , Philippines
Date published: 24-Jul-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Assist Facilities Manager in conducting regular preventive and scheduled maintenance work. Conduct and carry out specific inspection, troubleshooting guide and checking of completed maintenance and repair works. Supervise technicians on duty, follow up job request and coordinate with tenants on the scheduled maintenance work within their premises.
- Daily inspection of equipment operations of mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and building life support systems, and other building equipment.
- Prepare electrical meter readings for tenants, and submit it to the accounting department
- Document finding on daily rounds log and shift technicians log
- Respond to tenants emergency calls and report malfunctions of utility systems, i.e., electrical, mechanical, elevator systems, HVAC systems, and other building services
- Recommend temporary solutions to equipment and building problems in order to sustain current building operations
- Determine need to call in and coordinate the work of other technicians during emergencies
- Coordinate work with outside contractors as to building access, adherence to safety rules, regulations and precautions
- Submit periodic reports to the Facilities Manager pertaining to building operation and in-house equipment maintenance
- Monitor tenant construction/fit – out process and reports non-compliance to the Building regulations
- Recommend tools, instruments, equipment and materials necessary for building operations
- Prepare technicians’ work schedule
- Safe keep all building as-built plans, layouts and diagrams including tenant fit-out plans
- Assist the Property Manager on the energy optimization program of the building
- Perform other tasks as may be required.
- Preferably a Degree Holder of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- With at least 3-5 of relevant working experience with leadership skills