EOI- Supply Chain Operations
Date published: 30-Oct-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Superuser / Poweruser for CBRE’s eProcurement platform..
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and implement new service offerings within the e-RFx & e-Auction and/or contract management request process.
- Spend analytics and reporting, including providing monthly management reporting by country and Client.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of contract management plans by supporting Strategic Sourcing teams source documents and established contracts.
- Administer contracts in accordance with approved contract management plans and procedures and update contract details to maintain the integrity of contract information in CBRE’s eProcurement platform.
- Establish and maintain stakeholder and supplier relationships to identify and minimize risk, and maximize the value from the contract
- Provide supplier and coverage for contracting from other regions when needed.
- Provide standardize global metrics across regions/countries/categories.
- Develop strong relationship with other regional teams to share best practices.
- Work as part of a Supply Chain Productivity and Operations centralized team supporting regions in the planning and execution of e-RFx & e-Auction and/or contract management deliverables.