EOI- Strategic Sourcing Manager
Date published: 30-Jul-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Job Title: Sourcing Executive
- The primary purpose of this role is to provide sourcing support to the account team globally in achieving the key performance indicators and deliverables agreed under the MOA.
- The Sourcing Executive is responsible for delivering allocated sourcing initiatives identified in the annual global sourcing plan. This will be achieved through collaborative working with the account operations team and other stakeholders.
- The role will provide guidance and advice to the account operations team on identifying appropriate sourcing approaches, compliance requirements, risk management, governance and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical, Business, Commerce, Operations, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years Procurement experience in a global, complex, multinational organisation.
- Relevant work experience and/or knowledge of procurement of services related to facilities management and maintenance/engineering will be highly regarded.
- Ability to lead and work in cross functional teams with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Solid understanding of strategic sourcing process, vendor management, contracts development and management, risk management and should cost models.
- Experience with effective management of medium scale (greater than $10M per annum) sourcing activities.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Self-driven, motivated, willing to take ownership (a “can do” attitude) and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced user of MS Office Suite applications (Excel, Power point, Word and Outlook).
- Experience with ERP and Sourcing (Zycus, ARIBA and/or other similar) systems.
- Other skills/abilities required: project management, negotiation, influencing, attention to detail, flexibility in approach to work, business acumen, risk and compliance focus, managing client/ relationships.
- Ability and willingness to deal with activities/tasks at all levels - from day to day operational housekeeping (“hands on”) to strategic initiatives, advisory and team / client collaboration.
- Ability to proactively engage clients and colleagues in a positive and productive manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Number of Direct Reports: 1
Number of Indirect Reports: 0