EOI- Sourcing Associate
Date published: 31-Jul-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- The primary purpose of this role is to provide sourcing support to the account team globally in achieving the key performance indicators and deliverables agreed under the MOA.
- The Sourcing Associate is responsible for supporting the delivery of allocated sourcing initiatives identified in the annual global sourcing plan. This will be achieved through collaborative working with the account operations team and other stakeholders.
- The role will provide sourcing analytical and administrative support to the operations team in identifying appropriata sourcing approaches, compliance requirements, risk management, governance and reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical, Business, Commerce, Operations, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 yrs. procurement experience (pref. as a sourcing analyst) in a global, complex, multi-national organization
- Good understanding of strategic sourcing process, vendor management, contracts development and management, risk management and should cost models.
- Experience with supporting medium scale (greater than $10M per annum) sourcing activities
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving making skills.
- Self-driven, motivated, willing to take ownership (a “can do” attitude) and able to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication (written and oral), presentation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced user of MS Office Suite applications (Excel, Power point, Word and Outlook).
- Experience with ERP and Sourcing (Zycus, ARIBA and/or other similar) systems.