EOI - Senior Finance System Analyst
Gurgaon , India
Date published: 19-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
APAC Governance is a regional team in a global environment, which supports and enhances the myFinance platform across APAC countries. The wider team ensures BAU by troubleshooting issues, identifies efficiencies, and partners with our finance and business communities.
We are seeking a Finance System Analyst to support the current implemented PeopleSoft Financials modules. The role requires PeopleSoft expertise with production support, enhancements, and implementation projects. Candidates must possess strong analytical capabilities, be highly motivated, confident, and share our goal of providing simple, efficient and standard solutions to the business and finance partners across the region.
- Supporting the APAC business users of PeopleSoft - across utilized modules (PO, AP, Expenses, Cash Management, AR, Billing, Contracts, Projects Costing, GL, and Asset Management).
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues escalated from the in-country finance teams and help desks. This may involve general support, or the creation of PS queries to resolve issues.
- For complex tasks or where an IT solution is required, work closely with different teams such as IT or other regional Governance team members to ensure issue resolution is delivered or enhancement if needed.
- Ensuring best practice is shared by creating process documentation and training support and providing training to the users in each country. This may involve identifying and driving efficiencies.
- Gathering requirements, writing functional design and testing of enhancements, including regression testing for other global projects.
- Report to the APAC Governance Team Leader and provide details on current activities. Escalate any difficulties, bottleneck, critical issue or global impacts items.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience in PeopleSoft Financial modules (v9.2 preferred).
- Experience in finance function processes
- Expertise in SDLC lifecycle: identify and translate business and finance requirements into technology solutions, configuration of applications in conjunction with module leads, develop test scripts, execute test cycles and facilitate user acceptance testing.
- Proven root cause analysis experience and the ability to identify workarounds.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and changing the environment with a tight deadline with competing deliverable priorities.
- Prior experience in a multi-geography organization with different cultures, languages, and background.
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in Robotic RPA implementation
- Experience in other finance applications and cloud application
- Available for travel within APAC region.
- Effective communication to both financial and non-financial audiences.
- Excellent organizational, results focused with a strong ability to manage their time effectively.
- High level of accuracy, numerical ability and attention to detail.