Date published: 31-Jul-2018
- Bachelors Degree; (preferred Real Estate, Commerce/Accounting or Information Systems qualification)
- 5 years in an operational position delivering services in Real Estate or Financial Services industry
- 2 to 5 years in a risk management and compliance capacity providing support on risk, compliance and assurance programs.
- Risk focused.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to translate complex matters to simple language for others to easily understand.
- Tech savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and Visio.
Ability to work independently as well as a team.