Dedicated resource to support the delivery of regional portfolio strategies within the Real Estate Strategy & Transactions workstream for a global Investment and Retail Bank.
- Responsible for developing the Client ‘s regional real estate portfolio strategy
- Proactively review the Client’s portfolio and provide ideas, input and analysis to support the Client in the development of near-term and long-term portfolio plans and/or in-country strategic reviews/metro plans.
- Lead regular portfolio opportunity assessments, covering both the leased and owned portfolio, evaluate opportunities to take advantage of lease options/rights, changing market conditions and/or consolidation opportunities to optimise flexibility, reduce and contain costs or realise value.
- Regular analysis, prioritization and documentation of space demand, supply and utilization and identification of optimization potential
- Manage stakeholder inputs for strategy development (FM, Projects, IT, Security, Finance)
- Lead scenario modelling and drafting of business cases including complex financial analyses (P&L, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet impact) up to budget approval
- Prepare business cases and recommendations ensuring alignment with Client’s business objectives and wider regional portfolio strategy.
- Maintain a strategic agenda for the relationship between CBRE and the client, including an agenda of strategic initiatives and opportunities
- Actively monitor and advise Client on relevant emerging market and sector trends and best practices
- Champion and take ownership of Strategy Management inputs into regional business review meetings.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent internal and external client relationship management skills with demonstrated ability to create value
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strategic mindset and commercial acumen
- Expert problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to support and motivate team members, leadership and respond to client deadlines
- Advanced MS Excel user, ability to run bespoke and complex real estate financial models using MS Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set and achieve project deadlines and manage client expectations
- Meeting / exceeding pipeline and deliverable targets
- Excellent presentation skills
The role will require a practical working knowledge of financial terms and principles including an understanding Cash Flow analysis and application of IFRS. An ability to review and analyse complex financial / business reports / data and develop innovative solutions and management presentations.