Date published: 10-Sep-2018
The VAS business administration coordinator is responsible for supporting the APAC VAS business providing administration and marketing support.
VAS Business and Marketing Administrator.
- Admin support
- File management
- Managing sharepoint and intranet
- Formatting, design and marketing collateral management
- Business reporting and updating
- Previous experience in design or creative background.
- Mandatory – highly skilled in Microsoft Office, in particular Powerpoint and Excel.
- Preferred – proficiency with Adobe Cloud, Indesign, Photo Shop and Illustrator.
· Provide general administration support to support APAC VAS operations team.
· Coordinate with key stakeholders to collate, report and deliver required business activity reporting and statistics.
· Management of sharepoint and intranet to ensure all business materials are centrally stored and available to the approved employees. Ensure security in place for secure documents.
· Assist in creating, formatting, and designing marketing materials to support VAS Marcoms Manager. Responsible for the management of marketing material with the Marketing and Communications Department (Templates, Website, RECD)
· File management – appropriate and accurate manage of team shared files.
· General administration support including taking of minutes, collating information, scheduling meetings, data entry including updating client contacts.
· Assist in management of the APAC business development programs including working groups and speciality groups.