EOI - L&D Coordinator (Japanese or Korean speaker)
Wilayah Persekutuan , Malaysia
Date published: 17-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Due to continued business growth, we will be looking for Korean or Japanese language proficient speakers to join our team as a Learning & Development Coordinator in Kuala Lumpur. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for day-to-day management of CBRE global learning platform as well as supporting regional and business L&D program coordination. The role will also be responsible for driving myLearning optimization across the different APAC (mainly Japan or Korea) markets in collaboration with the wider L&D team.
- Curriculum system set-up, assignment of training to specific employee groups, program scheduling, learner inquiry management, liaison with the global LMS technical team, content uploading and LMS dashboard reporting (standard + ad-hoc) to key stakeholders across the region.
- Program scheduling, attendance management, program pre-work & materials deployment, vendor management, program evaluation analysis and post-program follow-up.
- Attend to queries from employees pertaining to LMS and course-related matters (as a second and third level administrator in the LMS support structure).
- Promote LMS offering across the APAC business through deployment of effective comms activities.
- Provide remote support in terms of program coordination & logistics planning in the areas of leadership/management development, sales development, and professional development.
- Program evaluation analysis and feedback reporting.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- At least 1-year professional working experience in a medium to large size organization.
- Proficiency in Japanese or Korean language is a must. This role is to support our Japan or Korea business.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to interpret and write routine reports and business communication.
- Excellent customer service