Finance System Analyst, Finance Governance APAC
APAC Governance is a Regional team in a Global environment, which supports and enhances the myFinance platform across APAC countries. The wider team ensures BAU by troubleshooting issues, identifies efficiencies, and partners with our finance and business communities.
We are seeking candidates with transferrable ERP experience and analytical capabilities. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, confident, and able to share our goal of providing solutions to our business and finance partners across the region.
- Supporting the APAC business users of PeopleSoft - across utilized modules (PO, AP, Expenses, Cash Management, AR, Billing, Contracts, Projects Costing, GL, and Asset Management).
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues escalated from the in-country finance teams and help desks. This may involve general support, or the creation of PS queries to resolve issues.
- Work closely with different teams such as IT or other regional Governance team members to ensure issue resolution is delivered or enhancement if needed.
- Ensuring best practice is shared by creating process documentation and training support.
- Gathering requirements, writing functional design and testing of enhancements, including regression testing for other global projects.
- Report to the APAC Governance Team Leader and provide details on current activities. Escalate any difficulties, bottleneck, critical issue or global impacts items.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years’ experience supporting financial modules of an ERP such as SAP or JD Edwards
- Experience in finance function processes
- Knowledge on SDLC lifecycle.
- both financial and non-financial audiences.
- High level of accuracy, numerical ability and attention to detail.
- Travel within APAC region may be required.