EOI: Engineering Manager, Asset Services
Date published: 22-Apr-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The incumbent will be based at our client's site to support the Property Manager to provide technical expertise in the operational activities.
- Assist property manager in daily operational works, as well as maintenance and upgrading activities
- Responsible for smooth mechanical and electrical services operations
- Ensure timely, appropriate and adequate maintenance by Contractors
- Tracking to make sure that services reports submission/ collation, scrutinize findings, follow up action, timely/proper execution
- Prepare all reports and submit as requested by the CBRE management and the client.
- Prepare and analyse daily reports, equipment health check reports, alarm reports including BMS, fire alarm and other services
- Develop test plan, co-ordinate and take lead to conduct combined test/joint inspection for systems involving multiple disciplines, e.g. fire system/ fire alarm/lift/MV/door, aircon/BMS operations, etc.
- Liaison with client's Users, customers and Contractors.
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical & Air-Conditioning Engineering with at least eight (8) years of post-graduation relevant experience in managing similar facilities and competent to manage key building infrastructure systems.
- bizSAFE Level 2, CERT training / WSQ Respond to Fire & HazMat Emergency and WSQ Implement Incident Management Processes
- Strong technical knowledge
- Ability to work well in a diverse team