EOI: Director – Sales & Solutions, Host, APAC
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 6-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
This (newly developed) business line will focus on understanding the client’s corporate real estate requirements that support the overall business strategies. The solutions offered will be specific and will consider cost as well as designing the physical solution to exceed expectations, this solution will be supported by a technology solution called Host to promote the community experience as well as productivity.
The role is a key position within the leadership team of the newly formed business line, responsible for all aspects of sales for the business. Critical to the success of the role will be working with the APAC Lead and product leaders to establishing go to market strategy and managing product development timeline to align with sales pursuits/commitments.
- Develop and agreed a sales strategy with all stakeholders
- Responsible for developing the price modeling for all products and pricing for all pursuits.
- In collaboration with marketing, oversees the creation of a wide variety of customized, professional-quality marketing materials for new pursuits
- Lead client-facing meetings for cultivation and business development efforts.
- Contribute to agendas for the regional key client workshops, attending and circulating high level minutes, and managing follow-up.
- Develops strong working relationships with subject matter experts throughout the organization at the functional and account management levels.
- Contract and commercial term negotiation
- Coordinates and assigns tasks to co-workers and other subject matter experts involved in a business pursuit project.
- Supports in implementing the client relationships internal communications plan to promote the regional initiatives, working with the Graphic Design team as required.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area
- May be responsible for a mix of direct and matrix reports.
- Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval.
- Monitors appropriate staffing levels and reports on utilization and deployment of human resources.
- Leads and supports staff in areas of staffing, selection, training, development, coaching, mentoring, measuring, appraising and rewarding performance and retention.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to work independently and remain task focused
- Superior attention to detail and organisational skills
- Mature interpersonal skills demonstrating an ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Leadership and best practice initiatives
- Creative ability;
- Open to travel & relocate throughout APAC as required