EOI: Community Relation Executive
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 30-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Reports to the Community Relations Manager. He/she ensure the efficient and smooth operation of all matters relating to resident relationship management and communications at the Development.
- Actively engage residents on daily operations and establish a good rapport with them.
- Attend to all resident queries, including access card administration, vehicles registration, licence application, etc.
- Manage feedback and concerns from residents and responding to them in an accurate and timely manner
- Work with the management team to organise community bonding / community-related activities or events for the development
- Responsible for communication activities like drafting of newsletters and circulars for the development.
- Manage community relations activities such as minutes taking, distributing of flyers/invitation, co-ordination for catering, organizing of community events, assisting with the set up and tear down activities for the event, etc.
- Liaison with government authorities/statutory boards, architects, engineers and other divisions on matters relating to Community Relations.
- Act as the first point of contact for all resident and resident-related matters.
- Maintain the hotline and attend to telephone calls and walk in enquires.
- Manage any disputes or issues involving residents.
- General administrative duties relating to residents management services.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned by your Superiors to support the operations and management.
- Diploma / degree holder with at least 2 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (spoken and written)
- Good organization skills, ability to navigate ambiguity and tactful.
- Mature, confident and ability to work with different level of people.
- Service quality mindset to deliver excellent customer service to the residents.