EOI: Asset Manager
Date published: 2-Apr-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Asset Manager to be responsible for the property management of a key mixed development in downtown Singapore. The primary focus of this busy role is on service quality to the commercial and retail occupants, whilst ensuring efficient management and maximizing revenue returns for the property. The successful candidate will enjoy working within a great team with a defined career development pathway.
- Responsible for monitoring the physical condition, financial performance, and compliance for the development. Inspect assets and assess portfolio health and performance for benchmarking.
- Review financial performance and inspection reports, and make final determination of watch list status and default
- Assist in managing financial performance. Recommend strategy and tactics for achieving financial objectives. Provide market analysis and asset positioning consultation. Assists in acquisition underwriting and due diligence.
- Improve ongoing relationship with clients, ensuring that objectives are being met. Anticipate and responds to client's needs.
- Supervise the preparation of annual budgets for operation and capital expenses, forecasts, management plans, monthly performance reports, and variance reports. Ensure the delivery of accuracy, timely, and complete reports.
- Ensure periodic regular property inspection. Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. \
- Contracts for and supervises vendor services as required.
- Provide management guidance to leasing team and perform leasing marketing analysis to recommend leasing strategies and leasing management.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in an Asset Management role
- Previous experience within leasing preferred. Solid understanding of administering and managing tenancy agreements
- Well versed in addressing procurement issues
- Strong risk background
- Strong Excel skills