EOI- Administrative Associate/ Receptionist
Date published: 31-Jul-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- The Administration Associate is responsible for delivering high quality administration services to support the integrity of reporting to ensure availability, accuracy, integrity of data collection, validation and submission.
- The Administration Associate directly contributes to team, client and account performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis through the provision of administration support and data collation.
- Reporting to the Reporting and Administration Analyst, this role is important to supporting account performance and providing data insights to enable the broader team to improve overall account contract delivery.
Preferred Education & Work Experience
- Intermediate Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills are essential
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Property or Financial Services experience will be highly regarded as will experience in a highly regulated environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills and an ability to think outside the box
- Experience working in a fast paced, transactional environment