Shanghai , China
Date published: 9-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- ? Maintain H&S Management System in accordance with Group policy and standards up to date, and review with Regional head in monthly basis.
- ? Identify and assess applicable local laws and regulations, and conduct gap analysis.
- ? Perform risk identification and assessment on new premises and existing premises with renovation or modification projects.
- ? Conduct H&S premises inspection in country wide, covering all premises.
- ? Deliver trainings on general safety and occupational health issues, and organize outsourced training, e.g. first aider training.
- ? Conduct company Wellbeing projects as nominated country Champion, and promote H&S job in Work Health Day and Group Security & Safety Week.
- ? Organize incident investigation, prepare investigation report to Regional head and share in country.
- ? Support local team for H&S related contents design and purchase, e.g. H&S signs
- ? Assist Group Internal Audit (GIA).