Kunshan , China
Date published: 12-Jul-2019
· Ensure all operations, maintenance, administration and other activities are performed in a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly manner by routine inspection, supervising employees and contractors, tracking the correction of nonconformity findings.
· Assist EHS Manager to develop, manage and implement the EHS plan and processes for all facility related activities onsite.
· Manage the investigation and documentation of all EHS incidents and all EHS activities onsite.
· Promote awareness of EHS among the team and the subcontractors, organize and coordinate internal/external training.
· Organize the risk assessment and Work environment evaluation and audit, rectify all incompliance with laws and EHS requirements.
· Prepare and submit relevant government required documents