E&I Technician (1 year contract, renewable)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 29-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Responsible for operation of Utilities as per site SOP & compliance for cGMP, Quality & Safety.
- Participates walk down and inspection as and when required.
- Provides accurate information to visual boards and ensures all visual boards are updated in a timely manner.
- Is responsible for maintaining, ensuring good facility housekeeping and fixing up if required.
- Complete all necessary log sheet updates and propose improvement where necessary.
- Responsible for mechanical maintenance of all utilities out side the bulk production plants
- Participates in investigations when assigned and provides inputs on prevention measures
- Functions as lead investigator when assigned
- Applies effective root cause analysis and troubleshooting techniques to support resolution of incidents, deviation and typical investigations.
- Responsible for fixing up housekeeping issues.
- Ensures permit requirements are met for all Utilities operations activities.
- Perform PM for equipment in utilities area.
- Liaise with contractors or external service providers for necessary maintenance
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by Supervisors
- NITEC / Higher NITEC / Diploma in Electrical or other Engineering related qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience in Pharmaceutical or Chemical Process Industry at capacity of Utilities / Mechanical Technician
- Must be conversant with Site Maintenance activity & cGMP principles.
- Has strong problem solving capabilities including root cause analysis and development of corrective actions.
- Strong Technical capabilities in pharmaceutical plant, HVAC, Boiler & compressed air system.