Drive the strategic needs of the Facilities Management business
Focus on team management, new Business Development and growth opportunities
We have an opportunity for a Director of Technical Services, NSW to join our CBRE Asset Services Division. Reporting into the Senior Director, this position will require you to provide innovative leadership and operational direction to a large team of Facilities Management professionals. This role is responsible for ensuring CBRE provides value adding asset management and complies with all essential services and regulatory requirements.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Providing innovative leadership to a large team of Facilities Management professionals
- Mentoring, coaching and professional development of direct reports on an ongoing basis
- Developing strategies for business development, identifying growth opportunities and targets as well as maintaining key client relationships within the technical services division
- Implementing engineering and operational strategies to deliver leading edge service delivery solutions
- Building relationships with industry associations and becoming an industry leader.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to influence a high performing culture
- Experience winning new business through business development strategies
- The ability to build strong, effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Confidence and maturity in communication skills, including excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Superior knowledge in Operational and Facilities Management
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds. Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are looking for an opportunity to lead a high performing team and are passionate about the property industry, then we want to hear from you today.