Leadership and hands on quantity surveying role
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Leadership - manage, develop and mentor team members to build a successful and influential team.
- Strategic/Performance - assist in growing the BDCC business line client base particularly institutional, banking and private client relationships.
- Client – assist with implementation of a key client contact plan to enhance visibility and accessibility with existing key clients.
- Financial – meet/exceed personal revenue targets, monitor financial performance and undertake reporting as required.
- Operational – perform quantity surveying work through Australia, provide Costing Planning, Reinstatement Cost Assessments, Depreciation Schedules, Value Engineering Assessments.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Tertiary qualifications in a property related discipline and a Certified Quantity Surveyor or equivalent.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent organisation and ability to manage multiple projects and clients.
- Sound understanding of financials in order to analyse financial data.
- Understanding of Cost Consultancy criteria and ability to apply this understanding to the job process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Advanced level in core Microsoft packages – particularly Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook; Adobe, Upmarket/RP Data, Citiscope.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.