Key leadership role, managing a large team in Western Sydney
Opportunity for career growth and development
Diverse client base
We currently have a rare opportunity on offer for a strong, dynamic leader with excellent knowledge of the property industry and market across Western Sydney to step into a senior management role within our Property Management division. This position will assume overall responsibility for a diverse commercial and industrial portfolio, drive new business development and initiatives in addition to managing the Western Sydney team. Reporting directly into the Senior Director NSW for Property Management this role is pivotal in promoting effective asset management across the team and broader state.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Overall management of business plan objectives, projects, initiatives and requirements with other senior members of the NSW Property Management Division
- Manage and mentor team members to build a successful and influential team
- Set and implement strategies to maximise performance and monitor against budget
- Identify growth opportunities and implement marketing opportunities to target the Western Sydney area, specifically in Industrial properties
- Focus maintaining existing key client relationships
- Responsibility and accountability for overall performance of facilities and project management services within the portfolio
- Seek to secure "landmark" building management mandates for the business.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Qualifications in Property Management/ Property Economics and a strong industry network across Sydney
- A proven track record in leading and engaging a diverse team
- The highest levels of customer service and performance standards
- An ability to communicate to all levels and build effective and professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail and logical/analytical thought processes
- The ability to resolve issues and work to tight deadlines within a changing environment
- A certificate of registration and driver’s license are required for this role.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you