CBRE is the world's premier, full-service real estate services company with 356 offices across 58 countries worldwide.
We currently have a rare opening for a highly experienced HR professional to take on the role of Human Resources Director to be based in Hong Kong managing the exciting Greater Bay region. We are looking for a commercially astute candidate who is able to successfully partner with the CBRE business across the region.
Reporting to the Regional Director of HR for Greater China, an outline of the main priorities of the role is listed below;
- Be an integral part of the Greater Bay Area & Hong Kong Leadership team and provide strategic advice on all HR and business related matters.
- Play a key and advisory role in helping the organisation to sharpen its structure in order to respond to and support rapid growth, change in culture and product offering.
- To act as true business partner to internal Senior Business Leaders and staff across relevant business lines – navigate the problems, provide advice, solve problems and give guidance on all people related issues.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of HR strategies, policies and procedures.
- Leading internal projects such as M&A, business integration's, outsourcing and change management activities.
- Champion best practice thinking, drive innovation, master diversity and inclusion activities.
- Reporting and regular communication to the Regional Director of HR.
To be considered for this role you must offer demonstrable experience in a similar role within Human Resource Management. It is vital that you adopt a "hands on" approach and have the ability to lead, engage and influence. You must have a strong capacity to make decisions and think strategically with a high level of conceptual, innovative, analytical and problem solving skills. People management and client focus/engagement are a major focus in this position as is a flexible, calm approach to an environment which is subject to fluctuation and change.
This is an exciting, front line role in which the successful candidate will have a genuine opportunity to lead, influence and play a truly valued role within CBRE.
Candidates represented by recruitment agencies will not be considered.