Responsible for leading and supervising research functions of Thailand. Collaborates with Business Line Leaders and Senior Management to understand their business objectives and develop an overall strategy that is aligned and focused towards helping each business line achieve their goals.
- Ensures local research aligns with Regional and Global Research initiatives on data harmonization, system and platform integration.
- Oversees the analytical activities of the research team locally/geographically. Ensures alignment with local business strategies and priorities.
- Collaborates with local and regional business line leaders and senior managers to best meet business and client needs requiring research-related intelligence.
- May also help prepare senior executives for speaking engagements occasionally.
- Consults with service line and local market leadership to obtain feedback on how well Research is meeting business needs. Assesses requirements and future market direction to determine plans for supporting the business.
- Communicates company policies, research standards and best practices to be used across the assigned geography. Establishes practices and reviews with Research Managers and teams to ensure compliance.
- Participates in business development meetings with local market and regional sales management and leadership teams.
- for CBRE as the leading market commentator.
- Identifies and participates in the selection of vendors of supplementary information to meet the needs of supported service lines.
- Bachelor or higher in finance, economics, engineering or related field
- 10++ years private sector experience in research management, Preferably in commercial real estate. preferably in Respected reputation for analytical thinking with advanced proficiency in business and client relationship management
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to analyze the most complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions. Develops and implements financial policies and procedures. Approves and oversees department budget.
- Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite & internet tools.