Director, Consulting, Guangzhou
Guangzhou , China
Date published: 6-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The key roles and responsibilities of a Department Director, CBRE Consulting in [Guangzhou] are to:
- Work collaboratively with the Executive Director, CBRE Consulting - China in relation to the activities of the business line.
- Act as the head of the CBRE Consulting Department in [Guangzhou] and manage the day-to-day operations of the Department.
- Co-ordinate and supervise the execution of assignments being undertaken by the Department.
- Liaise with both existing and potential clients regarding assignments being or to be undertaken by the Department.
- Assist with business development initiatives as required.
- Carry out any other assignments as directed by the Executive Director, CBRE Consulting – China, General Manager or management.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin, sound writing skills in English and Chinese, and the ability to succinctly articulate research findings and opinions.
- Essential educational or professional qualifications necessary for successful job performance.
- A high degree of mathematical skills and accuracy in calculations.
- Analysis- and detail-orientated.
- Leadership skills and managerial experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.