Director, Client Care - APAC
Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong
Date published: 7-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organisation with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. We are focused on developing the strongest possible client relationships; understanding and anticipating each client’s unique needs; deploying the entire CBRE enterprise and producing measurably superior outcomes for our clients.
We are currently inviting applicants to join our regional team based in Hong Kong. Reporting to the Head of Client Care for APAC and Continental Europe, this is a busy senior relationship management role, with a focus on proactive and methodical engagement. The successful candidate will be highly detail and action oriented, with a successful history of relationship management.
- Act as client-facing account manager for 6-8 global and regional client care clients domiciled in Hong Kong across all business lines
- Responsible for delivering the client care program, developing and maintaining business relationships with major clients to source business opportunities and facilitate long-term business relationships in partnership with relationship managers
- Represent voice of the client and have a deep understanding of client strategy to drive business priorities, lead generation across services, structured client engagements, pre-and post-briefings and follow ups on client feedback and action items
- Partners with CBRE business lines and markets to drive client plans including outcomes, revenue growth and client satisfaction Support global/regional account management of other clients active in Hong Kong
- Close partnership with research and marketing on thought leadership initiatives
- Cooperate with the central Analytics & Operations team on performance metrics and maintaining accuracy of client intelligence.
Skills and competencies:
- Degree qualified with 12+ years' experience in real estate and/or account and relationship management
- Good understanding of and network in APAC commercial real estate sector
- Client-centric mind-set, strong relationship management and business development skill set
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and influence change
- Strong organisation, written, verbal and listening skills
- Based in Hong Kong with valid work permit