Key roles and responsibilities：
1. To take responsibility for the day-to-day management of the Department, including supervising its research and administrative functions.
2. To lead team in servicing the needs of existing internal/external clients and the general nurturing of client relationships.
3. To supervise the collection and collation of the property data for the company and to co-ordinate and execute research assignments for internal/external clients as required on an ad hoc basis.
4. To work with other BLLs to use research to drive client-based initiatives with the benefit of the broader support of the China research team.
5. To carry out any other assignments as directed by the Head of Research.
1. University graduate with a minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience.
2. Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin, good writing skills in English and Chinese, and the ability to articulate research findings and opinions succinctly.
3. Good presentation skills.
4. Essential educational or professional qualification necessary for successful job performance.
5. A high degree of mathematical skills and accuracy in calculations.
6. Analytical and detail-oriented.
7. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Excel and Power Point.