Digital & Technology Service Center Agent - Tokyo
Tokyo-To , Japan
Date published: 10-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Ensure calls are logged and updated in our ticket system.
- Troubleshoot PC related issues over the phone by remote.
- To provide users with advice and advice in accordance with our IT standards.
- Escalate unresolved or significant tickets to another team accordingly.
- Account Management for New, Modify and Delete.
- Create and update documentations in Japanese and English for both users and IT team internal use.
- 7.5 hours per day in between IT Service Center core business hours (9.00-18:00).
- Minimum 2-year experience in supporting Windows7/Windows10 (At least 100+ users).
- Minimum 2-year experience in supporting MS Office 2010/2013/2016/Office 365.
- Good knowledge on ITIL.
- Fluent level written and verbal Japanese required. Good communication skill in Japanese to discuss IT related issues with users and IT staff respectively, by both Email and Phone. (Limited English skill is accepted).
- Ability to support multi-language (English/Japanese) Software.
- A can-do attitude is a must.
- Knowledge on Cisco products is preferable.
- IP telephony support experience.
- IT Asset and Inventory Management.
- ITIL v3 Foundation.
- TOEIC (good to have 600+) .