Digital Marketing Platform Administrator
Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong
Date published: 5-Oct-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
Due to career development, an exciting opportunity exists within our Digital Marketing team coordinating digital asset production for our internal and external digital platforms. Based in Hong Kong, the successful candidate will coordinate and advise on email marketing and marketing automation initiatives. This is a permanent position focused on assisting in the development and implementation of our content marketing and SEO capabilities.
- Produce digital assets such as landing pages, email templates, collaborative online workspaces.
- Monitor, approve, and assist in the coordination of content creation for external & internal digital platforms to ensure quality and consistency locally and regionally.
- Support local & regional teams in digital marketing efforts.
- Produce recurring performance reports for our internal & external digital platforms & products.
- Provide recommendations for ongoing improvement of digital platform & product used, based on measured performance.
Skills & Experience:
- Highly proficient user of CSS3 & HTML5
- Knowledge and experience of multiplatform management, including Sitecore, SharePoint (2010 & 2013) or similar CMS / CRM / Marketing platforms. MarketingCloud & Salesforce is a bonus.
- Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics (Omniture) or similar analytics platforms.
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail. Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities in an agile environment.
- Analytical thinker with sound decision making capabilities, and ability to create persuasive and compelling recommendations while remaining focused on internal customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.