Cleverly design for message (not just making things look good) on our company’s top-tier pursuits
Inspire a very talented design team to elevate and enhance their work
Modern corporate Sydney CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Hands-on design for top-tier pursuits, applying strategic design thinking.
- Manage a small design team and enhance team’s work by coaching strategic design thinking.
- Partner with pitch managers to understand pursuit strategy and messaging.
- Co-create strategic messaging for design alongside pitch managers.
- Articulate and produce visual stories, including strong data visualisation.
- Be a subject matter expert with creative exploration.
- Be passionate about new design mediums, upcoming technology and creative trends.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- 7 years’ high-end design experience alongside 5 years’ experience inspiring/mentoring a team.
- Proven track record in delivering visually striking designs with strong design concepts.
- Exceptional problem-solving, brainstorming and visual storytelling experience.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop a talented team to do their best work.
- Advanced systems experience including Adobe Creative Suite, Powerpoint, UX and interface design, with some understanding of project/time management software, digital applications, Final Cut Pro and video editing.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.