North Sydney location
Residential Projects team
A new entry level position exists in our growing, vibrant APAC team.
• Develop your career in a supportive learning environment
• Work for a world class, client focused organisation
• Rare opportunity to make an impact in our multi-faceted team as our new Salesforce Administrator!
If you enjoy being a Trailblazer in uncharted technology territory and are looking to grow your career, we're looking for you and will help you thrive and get you to where you want to be.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
• Providing first level support and training to a large sales team, driving insights and making an active contribution to maximise sales performance
• Help desk ticket management; troubleshooting ongoing and ad hoc issues
• System based administration; data stewardship, process improvement and documentation of processes
• Delivering sales insights; producing reports and analysis, building and maintaining dashboards
• Special projects; providing meaningful input and support in this area
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful;
• Team player with a strong service focus and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Working experience using Salesforce preferably within a sales team or willingness to work towards certification
• Advanced Excel skills; v-lookup, pivot tables and graphs
• Problem solving and lateral thinking ability
• Analytical and detail focused.
• Salesforce ADM 201 Certified desirable
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay,
bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.