Support a globally renowned new client account
Global Workplace Solutions Division, Victoria
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the assigned Data Centre sites, both locally and remote.
- Assume responsibility as the main contact point for assigned sites in the areas of technical support and problem resolution.
- Maintain high levels of superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement
- Developing initiatives to support cost-effective operation of all Data Centres and equipment
- Support the Facilities Management team onsite in ensuring compliance for all Facilities Management services
- Undertake risk management compliance and working together with OHS Committee to assist with the management of OHS & all other safety programs
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Services in Critical Environments experience would be advantageous
- Data Centre experience with knowledge of Facilities infrastructure & Systems Operations and Maintenance is preferred
- Excellent customer service and service delivery skills
- Ability to manage several functions and projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
- Driving license and vehicle required
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.