Data Centre Shift Technician
Ballarat , Australia
Date published: 28-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE has recently secured a new client account. We are seeking Expressions of Interest for Data Centre Shift Technican's to join our team based in Ballarat.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Train in the operation and maintenance of all critical facility systems. Areas include: Electrical, Mechanical, Building Monitoring and Control.
- Monitor the Facilities Operations Centre (FOC) as instructed by the SLT and ensure that EPMS, BMS, and Fire System alarms are responded to in a timely manner
- Operate, monitor, maintain, and respond to abnormal conditions in critical facility systems
- Perform preventative, corrective and emergency maintenance on state of the art medium and low voltage high availability power systems
- Ensure all subcontractors are inducted and permitted to work within the CE domain.
Desired skills and experience:
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering experience within Critical Environments
- Strong understanding of Feeders, transformers, generators, UPS systems, Air handling units, CRAC units, Fire alarm units
- Availability to work shift and provide emergency support
- Computer literate and ability to compile monthly reports
- Team play and able to work with the client staff providing superior service.