Customer Svcs Representative
Philippines , Philippines
Date published: 8-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Processes all facility work request that come through the call centre. Answers service requests and tracks, monitors and reports on the status of all maintenance, repair work generated. Initiates documents to authorize or obtain formal approval of work requirement.
- Maintains service call function for receipt and control of emergency, urgent and routine maintenance work generated by telephone. Inputs and maintains data in the computerized maintenance management system.
- Updates and inputs daily task sheets received from technicians
- Contacts suppliers for updates on work progress and advises customer of estimated resolution time.
- Collects, collates and maintains work document files and other data for the development of reports to evaluate responsiveness, cost effectiveness and efficiency of resources used.
- Administers the collection and collation of data for the reporting of historical and statistical performance.
- Coordinates work requests with contractors and sub-contractors
- Maintains all reports, matrixes and processes related to the call centre.
- Samples a percentage of requests to gather customer satisfaction data and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manages administrative tasks to support MobileTech operations
- Dispatch and schedule of Mobile Technicians for efficient response/Ability dispatch and distribute work orders to the Specialist and Caretaker teams according to job classification.
- Coordinates planned and reactive maintenance activity on local country Shell service stations
- Ability to complete all MT & L3 work orders within SLA and maintain the overdue work orders within target level
- Maintain and improve the reliability of equipment and facilities as indicated by the Downtime KPI Scorecard
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and maintains company standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the PSC